About NeXT Security
NeXT Security is an Australian privately owned company with a history that stems back more than 20 years.
Why NeXT Security?
At NeXT Security we have the knowledge, resources and professionalism to design, engineer, supply, install, commission, warrant and maintain your security requirements.
We are proud to be an accredited government security service provider and an ASIAL member.
Working closely with our strategic alliances and benchmarking our product partners, ensures quality products and successful integration for each security system installed.
At NeXT Security the engagement and retention of our high calibre people has been integral to the continued success of the company. Our approach in providing an excellent work experience is analogous to our approach to our clients in providing exceptional service which augers well in gendering a long-term relationship.
Technology Demonstration Centre
The Epsom Road Sydney premises are multi-functional with dedicated areas established for training, demonstration and the staging of systems prior installation. We are able to showcase the latest in security technology at this facility.
Work Health & Safety
NeXT Security are committed in providing a safe and secure workplace to protect:
- Customers, clients and stakeholders
- Employees and volunteers
- Quality of service
- Assets and intellectual property
- Contractual and statutory obligations
- Image and reputation
Our social and environmental policies provide a foundation for our staff to ensure that we look after our customers and ourselves while minimising our impact on the environment.
We commit to continual improvement in our performance, efficient use of natural resources and aspire to zero harm to people and the environment. Wherever we operate we will:
Develop, implement and maintain management systems for health, safety, environment and the community that are consistent with internationally recognised standards and enable us to:
- identify, assess and manage risks to employees, contractors, the environment and communities
- strive to achieve leading industry practice
- meet and, where appropriate, exceed applicable legal and other requirements
- set and achieve targets that include reducing and preventing pollution
- develop our people and provide resources to meet our targets
- support the fundamental human rights of employees, contractors and the communities in which we operate
- respect the traditional rights of indigenous peoples
- care for the environment and value cultural heritage
- advise on the responsible use of our products.
Seek opportunities to share our success by:
- working with communities to contribute to social infrastructure needs through the development and use of appropriate skills and technologies
- developing partnerships that focus on creating sustainable value for everyone.
Communicate with, and engage, employees, contractors, business partners, suppliers, customers, visitors and communities to:
- build relationships based on honesty, openness, mutual trust and involvement – share responsibility for meeting the requirements of this policy.
We will review regularly and report publicly our progress and ensure this policy remains relevant to the needs of our stakeholders. We will be successful when we achieve our targets towards our goal of zero harm and we are valued by the communities in which we work.
We commit to continual improvement in our performance, efficient use of natural resources and aspire to zero harm to people and the environment. Wherever we operate, NeXT Security are committed to leading by example, in particular through environmentally sustainable practices in our work place and activities.
This commitment will be met by:
- Understanding the environmental aspects and impacts of our activities.
- Where appropriate, changing the way that we operate.
- Ensuring that all staff and our contractors are aware of the expectations placed on them.
- Measuring our performance against agreed objectives and targets.
Our objectives and targets are developed by the Environmental Management Team and approved by the Directors and Senior Management Team of NeXT Security.
To ensure these outcomes are achieved NeXT Security Systems will implement an Environmental Management System. We will ensure that all legal and other government commitments are met and exceeded where possible, and that we continually strive to improve against our benchmarks.
NeXT Security Systems will endeavour to continually reduce its ecological footprint by:
- Committing to principals of pollution prevention and continual improvement
- Purchasing with waste avoidance and reduction of environmental impacts in mind
- Striving towards zero waste to landfill through waste reduction, reuse and recycling
- Minimising the use of water
- Ensuring the space we occupy is designed, occupied and operated with the objective of best practice environmental performance
- Reduction of motor vehicle carbon footprint by adherence to our Eco Driver policy, and utilisation of more CO2 efficient motor vehicles
We will achieve this by:
- Engaging with suppliers and stakeholders to reduce the lifecycle impacts of our operations.
- Training and supporting staff to work within the Environmental Management System framework to reduce their work and personal lifestyle impacts.
- Managing, monitoring and measuring NeXT Security's environmentally sustainable practices.
NeXT Security will monitor and audit regularly ensuring it meets its obligations of good corporate citizenship.
You can view all of our other policies below::